Long Term Care and Waiver Services
Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services
Who We Are
Medical Assistance Services oversees the provision of services and programs to the elderly and individuals with disabilities. You can learn about long-term care programs, PACE programs, Waiver services, Money Follows the Person, transportation services, and more. Home and Community Based Waivers available to Medicaid beneficiaries include:
- Day Support for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities;
- Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus)
- Assisted Technology
- Intellectual Disabilities Supports (ID);
- Developmental Disabilities Supports (DD);
- Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS)
- Money Follows The Person (MFP);
- Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
For Cardinal Care Medicaid recipients:
- For general questions, contact the Recipient Helpline at 804-786-6145;
- • For questions related to the Consumer Direction Cardinal Care Medicaid Waiver contact 866-259-3009.